A Thoughtful and Routine Maintenance Plan for Your Building and Equipment
Hearing Clinics of Virginia
The Joint Chiropractic
Our Facilities Management Program can reduce operating costs and provide more effective direction for your building maintenance and care staff. We will also assess and provide maintenance plans for the equipment within your facility, in addition to caring for the building.
Our most common facility management programs include everything from assessment to training your staff on how to care for equipment. We can tailor a program based on your needs.
Site Inspection and Assessment
We will inspect all:
- structural concrete
- roofing systems
- exterior building materials
- interior finishes
- food service equipment
- mechanical and electrical equipment
- electrical and fire alarm systems (completed by a licensed electrician)
- HVAC, plumbing, and sprinkler systems (completed by a licensed mechanical contractor)
Inspection Report and Costs Estimates
- Provide written report on condition of properties broken down by CSI division.
- Identify life safety issues.
- Identify immediate maintenance needs.
- Develop long-term maintenance program schedule based upon life expectancy of materials.
- Provide written costs estimate on recommendations.
Inspection Forms and ChecklistsWe will train your staff on how to use inspect equipment within your buildings and will provide them with inspection checklists for:
- HVAC equipment
- electrical equipment
- interior and exterior building materials
Maintenance Program and Monitoring
- Develop maintenance program for mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Work with on-site staff to review and monitor checklist inspections and reporting on a monthly basis.
- Perform quarterly on-site inspections of property to review any new concerns and confirm accuracy of staff checklists.
- Provide quarterly written report with photos and estimates on maintenance needs.